ENGLISH LANGUAGE DEPARTMENT
Why Choose IIC English Courses?
• All General English courses cover 10 hours per week of integrated lessons to improve language skills: Reading, Grammar, Writing, Listening, and Speaking.
• We have Advanced Computer Language lab with Native Audio-visual for all levels.
• All IIC courses are run by Specialized English Language Lecturers or Native Speakers in sometimes.
• Every course is highly student centered, which allows each student to move quickly through the levels.
• IIC seeks partnerships from English native countries like UK, USA, New Zealand and Australia.
• IIC is fully licensed by the TVET Bureau, Jigjiga Ethiopian Somali Regional State.
• All students will receive a certificate from IIC upon the completion.
TEXTBOOKS: New Headway with Native Audio-Visual.
Our Mission is to provide the best possible English Language programs for all individuals young and old, who either want to enroll in a College/university or simply improve their English language skills. Our mission is based on our quest to build positive intercultural relationships globally, as well as a strong commitment to delivering a high level of English courses by professional and creative skilled speakers.
Our vision is to become the premier English Language Centre in the Region which can be the first choice by all foreign and local students young or old in the Country and the Entire region. We also believe that through the mutual cooperation of our students we can both achieve our objectives and goals to deliver a high quality of education in the international language of English.
• Upper Intermediate