BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION and
Duration: Diploma ,
Business administration and Entrepreneurship is an important area of study as it is often associated with innovation and it is the driver of economic success. Diploma in business and entrepreneurship development provide students with a good foundation in traditional management such as accounting, finance and human resource management as well as these subjects focuses on entrepreneurship, product development, small business development, negotiation, advertising and leadership. Students will be trained to develop a comprehensive business plan with well-constructed financial and marketing components. Business Administration and Entrepreneurship Development is an introductory course that emphasizes the theory, practice, and tools of entrepreneurship therefore students will identify and evaluate opportunities for new business enterprise, and consider a strategic approach for successful business plan development.
- To provide students with specific skills and capabilities to become a successful managers and entrepreneurs
- To produce graduates with innovation capabilities demanded by the market
- To encourage graduates to generate their own opportunities to start their own business
- To produce self confident graduates who can clearly express ideas, communicate well; possess people management skills and good at selling.
- To produce graduate who will focus on the importance of an entrepreneurial and development mindset, reviewing the risks and rewards of entrepreneurial businesses in the context of their chosen entrepreneurial philosophy
- To supply professional Entrepreneurial mindset and skilled graduates with ethical and knowledge in solving all corporate problems effectively and efficiently
Understanding the business aspects is just one part of running a business, an entrepreneur must have product or service that he/she believes in. those starting a business must be able to accept the high risk/high reward environment of entrepreneurship. Even if one decides not to venture out, the entrepreneurial students will build solid foundation to begin a career in a variety of business areas such as management, marketing advertising and sales.
you may need to See also our professional training courses
Copyright © 2020 by "IIC" . All Rights Reserved.