Duration: Diploma ,
This course focuses on the Leadership and Management processes, theoretical constructs related to leading and managing style. The roles of leaders, managers, and their performance, influences on the followers, teams and society are addressed through the analysis of key leadership concepts and related cases. The following topics will be included in this coaching: values, perception, attitudes, assumptions, learning, motivation, conflict, diversity, and change.The primary emphasis of the course is the importance of the Full Range Leadership model and the role transformational leadership performs in the interaction with organizational culture and performance.
- To create a graduates who have clear vision, mission, and strategic plan about what to be accomplished.
- To make a committed leaders and managers to their mission, vision and progressive transformation of the society.
- To take responsibility for the accomplishment of the goals and the welfare of the community.
- To produce capable graduates for assuming risk, failure, challenges and motivating action
- To supply professional leadership and managerial mindset and skilled graduates with ethical and knowledge in solving all corporate problems effectively and efficiently
Leadership and management will give the graduates a numerous opportunities to work in the business sectors, commerce fields and to lead the community. Career opportunities in specialized Leadership and Management field includes management officer/executive, recruitment and selection officer/executive, compensation and benefits officer/executive, organization development officer/executive, management trainee and a range of supervisory positions in administrative and office environment.
Copyright © 2020 by "IIC" . All Rights Reserved.